2.03.2012

Why don't you carry my size?

I don't understand why people who are abnormally tall insist on trying to shop at normal stores.

And I'm not talking about people you would describe as "tall-ish" or "on the tall side." I'm talking about people who are so tall you have to do a double-take when you see them.

An extremely tall man came into Old Navy today looking for khakis. My manager helped him, but we don't carry the size he needed—duh. She's very apologetic, of course, and tells him to try online, but he says he already looked there and they were out of stock. So that means there's going to be a better selection in the store, right?

Like, dude. You are SO tall. You should never shop at any store that doesn't have "big" and/or "tall" in the name.

And I understand that it's difficult. You didn't ask to be born tall, but you are tall and you have to live with it. You just have to understand that it's not possible for us to carry every size in the store.

So don't tell me, like this guy did, that you're being discriminated against. Just wise up and shop online.

No comments:

Post a Comment