2.24.2012

We'll make you some really classy graphics

Okay, so I saw this on the way to Bowling Green last weekend.

It's for a company called Speedpro Imaging. They specialize in "large format digital printing and graphics," according to their website. From the examples on their website, it seems that most of what they do is just what's above: large car-covering graphics.

I don't know if you can see all the details here, but there's a dog on the back with colorful fake spots, a lightning bolt on the side and stupid lettering everywhere. But honestly. The dog. With the spots!

Like, you specialize in these car-coverings and you have pretty much the worst one I've ever seen.

I literally laughed in the guy's face as I passed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails