2.13.2012

I'm just not that into this t-shirt

People are always asking if we can find an item in their size. This is fine. It's what we're here for.

So when this happens, we first try to locate the item within the store, which includes checking the fitting room and upstock/backstock. Then, we offer to call other stores. When we call other stores, we can either have them put the item on hold for the customer or have them do a charge send, which is where they ship the item to the customer's house.

When I say, "I can check and see if another store has it," DO NOT scoff and answer, "Uh, no, I mean it's just a t-shirt."

People say this all the time and it gets on my nerves so much. You obviously care a little or you wouldn't have asked about it in the first place. And I understand that there's a spectrum of how much you may or may not care, and this t-shirt must fall in between asking about it and traveling for it, but there's no need for you to act like my suggestion is stupid.

I'm just trying to make sure you're aware of all your options.

No comments:

Post a Comment