1.19.2012

I GRADUATED. Take me off your email lists.

Okay. So I was in a dorm at MSU last semester, and now I'm at home because I graduated. I'm really annoyed by how many email lists I'm still on. I think it would be really easy for, say, the Honors College or, I don't know, my dorm, to take the people who graduated off their lists.

But it's whatever. When I get stuff like this and there's no link to unsubscribe, I just reply and ask to be taken off the list.

I received this email on Sunday.


Okay. Whatever. I mean, I got annoyed by these weekly emails even when I DID live in the dorm. But not a big deal. I replied:

So after that, I wasn't planning to hear back from her. There was absolutely no reason for her to answer. Just take me off the list and I don't ever want to hear from you again.

Of course, if that was the case, I wouldn't be blogging about it. She responded:

OH REALLY? Things I don't care about: anything in this email. Like, I really couldn't care less about why I'm not off the list yet. Just don't email me ever again. My favorite part is, "Have a wonderful semester."

I TOLD YOU I graduated. Time doesn't work in semesters for me anymore, thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment