I've never been to the Lansing Mall. I couldn't even tell you where it is. But I know that as of my freshman year—more specifically, somewhere in the winter of 2008-2009—the Lansing Mall has not had an Old Navy.
That was almost three years ago.
Tell me why people STILL say things like:
- Why'd you close your Lansing Mall store?
- Did the Lansing Mall store close? I had no idea, I went there the other day and couldn't find it!
- I never get to shop at Old Navy anymore since you closed the Lansing Mall location.
- I'm at the Lansing Mall. I thought you had a Lansing Mall location, but I don't see it anywhere.
- Um, is the store at the Lansing Mall closed or is it still there?
Also, I don't know who this "you" is that you're talking to, but I had no part in the closing of the Lansing Mall location. It had nothing at all to do with me.
And as to the question of why, why do they always close stores? They clearly weren't doing enough business! I mean, it did take you three years to notice that the store isn't there anymore. Maybe if you shopped there more often, they wouldn't have closed in the first place.