9.30.2011

Hair twirling=rude

This girl was on the bus next to me yesterday. She had relatively long hair and the entire time she was sitting beside me, she was twirling it and chewing on it.

First of all, I get that this is a sort of nervous habit and you can't entirely help it sometimes, but I don't want you chewing on your hair next to me. It's gross.

The worst part, though, is that since this girl's hair is pretty long, her arm would extend quite a bit when she was twirling her hair. She never actually touched me, thank goodness, but she was SO close and it made me really uncomfortable. I was seriously sitting leaned over in my chair to get as far away from her as I could.

Like, get your nervous habits under control enough that you don't have to indulge while you're sitting in a confined space with someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails