8.31.2011

Mall train

This is a train. In the Meridian Mall.

For $3 (per person), you can have the distinct pleasure of getting into the train and taking a ride around the mall.

The whole mall.

And you're not on a track or anything.

So basically, there are a lot of opportunities for calamity here.

First of all, the train goes really fast. Like, faster than I feel like it should. Secondly, he turns the corners really quickly. I've legitimately witnessed people being forced to jump out of the way as he turns a corner too fast.

My next concern is that it's SO LOUD! Like, I can hear it when I'm inside Old Navy, which is unacceptable.

It's just ridiculous.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you wrote this after our discussion about it at work yesterday. So ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails