Alignment, alinement, whatever.

Photo by Brandie Myers <3
So how do you spell that thing mechanics do to your car to keep it from pulling to one side or the other?

I'll just tell you. It's spelled: "alignment."

Alinement is not a word.

It always stresses me out when signs are spelled wrong because someone paid for this! Someone seriously, actually sent this to a printer and had it professionally printed.

It hurts me. It really does.

And the worst part is this is your JOB! You fix cars for a living. You get paid to align things. AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL IT? Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment