6.03.2011

Ummm, do you guys have fitting rooms?

Every day, without fail, people have trouble finding the fitting rooms in Old Navy.

I have a few problems with this.

First of all, you should be able to find the fitting rooms upon making one trip around the store, which makes me think these people haven't done so before asking. Why do you do this to yourselves? Just look around first and you should be able to find it.

This especially bothers me because of how I like to find things out for myself as much as possible before asking.

But anyway, the best part is the fact that in most Old Navy stores (definitely in both of the ones I work in) there are two HUGE signs hanging from the ceiling that point to the fitting rooms. They're huge. I don't understand how people don't see them.

But seriously, every day, people don't.

And there's something else: people often ask in a way that makes me think they don't think we have one. And sometimes they even say, usually scoffing, "Umm, do you guys not have a fitting room?"

Like, if you've been looking for long enough that you have convinced yourself that we actually DON'T have one, I especially don't understand how you didn't find it.

Usually, I tell people where the fitting rooms are by pointing them to the sign. I say it nicely, of course, but I'll say something like, "Yup, just follow that big red arrow!"

This tends to make them feel a little stupid, and they'll say something like, "Oh, wow, I guess I should have seen that."

And I'll respond with something like, "Oh don't worry, it happens all the time."

But really, I'm not trying to make you feel better when I say that. I'm just letting you know that lots of other people are stupid too.

1 comment:

  1. The last two sentences are my favorite!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails