6.05.2011

"Man, I'm not jealous of you right now."

People say the dumbest things.

Relatively often, someone at Old Navy will see me doing something particularly unappealing, such as folding the contents of an extremely messy table, and feel the need to comment.

It's usually a variation of: "Wow, I'm really not jealous of you."

Other examples include: "Oh my goodness, do you have to fold everything before you leave tonight? I would hate that," and "Man, I would hate to be you right now."

Okay I GET IT. You're really really glad you don't work retail. But guess what, I DO, and it doesn't really help that you're telling me how crappy my job is.

And the best part is that they always say things like this as they're contributing to the problem by making the table messier than it already was.

No comments:

Post a Comment