6.04.2011

Lemme just stop at this green light real quick.

This is something that has bothered me for a very, very long time.

I've actually never seen it anywhere but Louisville, but I'm sure they do it other places too.

Charity groups sometimes collect money at major intersections in Louisville. Crusade for Children is one such organization. Disclaimer: I love the Crusade and I always donate to it.

It's not something the Crusade does that bothers me, it's the people in the cars.

As ridiculous as this is, it's not uncommon for people to stop at a green light and donate. DO NOT DO THIS.

Like, they're out there collecting for weeks. You will eventually be stopped at a light where you can donate. And if you care about it that much, stop by your local fire station or mail it in or give online or call on the phone.

You do not need to literally stop traffic to give your dollar.

No comments:

Post a Comment