6.10.2011

"Hang up and drive."

I saw a bumper sticker on my way home from Lexington one time this summer that really annoyed me.

It was a picture of a cell phone and the words, "Hang up and drive."

This already annoys me because like...I don't wanna hear it. I talk on the phone while I'm driving all the time and it's never caused me to get into a car accident. Sometimes it helps me stay awake on long drives. I'd much rather be talking on the phone than falling asleep.

The best part, though, is that the bumper sticker was also attached to a truck that was traveling 50 mph in a 65 mph zone.

I'm just saying, I'm talking on the phone and driving safely and you're not talking on the phone and driving dangerously slow. So I don't think you're really in any position to judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails