5.18.2011

Bumper stickers 2.0


I happened upon this gem over the weekend.

We've already determined that bumper stickers are almost always a bad idea.

And that's even true when it's just one.

Now, don't get me wrong. This definitely isn't the worst display of bumper stickers I've ever seen. Some cars are entirely covered with them, which is definitely worse.

This car is unacceptable because of the content of the bumper stickers.

It's basically like the sassy keychains I hate. That one on the top-right, for instance, reads, "My soul was removed to make room for all this sarcasm."

And the one toward the left at the bottom announces that she's unemployed. Wow, what a surprise! Also, are you planning on being unemployed forever, or will you just cover that bumper sticker up with a bumper sticker telling where you work eventually?

Just imagine driving around in this car every day. No thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails