5.08.2011

Bad signs at Snow To Go

Snow To Go is one of my favorite places ever, so I'm not trying to make fun of them too much, but what in the world is with this sign?

Don't you think it's a little redundant to have both the phrase "Join us on Facebook" and "We are on Facebook" on the same sign?

They're technically communicating different things, yes. One is announcing to the world that Snow To Go is on Facebook, while the other is a specific plea for us to join their Facebook page.

But I think any person who knows what Facebook is would understand the goal of this sign from either the left or the right portion.

Then there is also the issue, of course, of the fact that the top line of the sign also says "Search for Snow To Go." Like...right. If I want to join you on Facebook, I will be using your company's actual name.

1 comment:

  1. Slow day in the "I Hate Everyone" world? Because I don't get the sense that this sign actually irritated you much. Maybe you were still reeling from the excellent shaved ice and you weren't able to channel your sardonic wit. I expect something a bit more snarky tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete