3.29.2011

What do you mean you can't mix and match departments?

Flip flops are two for five dollars. But this does not mean that you can get one pair for men and one pair for women for five dollars. If you do that, they will be $3.50 each.

While I understand why you would maybe think you could mix and match, it's just how our policy is and always has been (at least for the past three years).

So when I inform you of this, don't act like it's the stupidest thing you've ever heard.

Yes, I agree that it would be more convenient if you could mix and match, but I also understand why you can't. They're completely different item numbers from completely different departments.

Why is this so difficult to understand?

This woman the other day gets all mad at me about it, and then calls her husband over, like she thinks he's going to intimidate me or something. And to be honest, yes, I was a little intimidated, but I didn't change the price because that's NOT HOW THE SALE GOES.

How 'bout this: Just be grateful that we have the cheapest/best flip flops and be grateful that they're on a permanent sale. Would you not buy them if they were $3.50 all the time? I'm pretty sure you still would. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails