3.08.2011

People who fall asleep fast

It takes people an average of 14 minutes to fall asleep.

When I first heard this statistic, I was with my sister. I was shocked at the statistic because I would expect it to be much higher. She, on the other hand, was expecting it to be much lower. She actually said, "Wow, I don't think it's ever taken me more than like, seven minutes to fall asleep."

And that's why I hate her. Her and all other people who are on the low end of the 14-minute average.

This includes my first roommate, Meghan. We would go to bed at the same time sometimes and she would be asleep before I was even settled in comfortably.

I just can't grasp this concept because I don't think I've EVER gone to sleep before laying in bed for at least thirty minutes.

Obviously, for an average to be an average, there have to be instances above it and below it, but it's just so unfair! I don't want to be on the high end of this average!

1 comment:

  1. lol... yeah, most of the time i can't even remember trying to fall asleep. i just remember getting in bed and then waking up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails