Here's the advice people give me about driving in the snow:
- Stop early and don't ever slam on your brakes.
- Leave a ton of room between you and the car in front of you.
- Go whatever speed you feel comfortable and don't let anyone pressure you into going faster.
- Their car is directly behind mine. Seriously, I usually have someone so close behind me that I can't see their headlights, which is terrifying.
- They zoom around me even when there's not really a second lane carved out. And I'm talking actual zooming here, where snow gets kicked back onto my car and everything.
- They give me dirty looks as they zoom around me.