I hate it when people are shopping and they hold up a pair of size 0 jeans and scoff at them. Okay, yes, they're small. But there are people who wear them.
Some of the most annoying comments I've heard about small clothing:
- "Ha, I can maybe fit one of my legs into this skirt."
- "Wow, I probably wore this size pants when I was like, ten."
- "No real woman can wear this size."
- "Low-rise jeans stop looking good on people when they turn 14."
- "I've never seen anyone who could fit into these."
- "Who do they even make these jeans for?"
Maybe it makes you feel better about yourself to make fun of skinny girls, but I have known plenty of skinny girls that have just as many body issues as full-figured girls. Women come in all shapes and sizes, so when you're shopping, just grab the size that fits you and move on.