12.30.2010

Yeah, I would like to take this class, thanks for the notice.

I'm always getting e-mails at the very end of a semester or even when the semester's over, like right now, informing me of classes for the next semester that have space open.

Today, for instance, I got an e-mail informing me of this awesome-sounding class that I would love to take. "Add it to your spring schedule today!" the e-mail said.

Well, thanks, Comm Arts, but my schedule for spring has been finalized since, I don't know, October at the very latest. I can't just add things at the last minute like this.

If I had known about this Class of Awesome over here in like, August or something, I would have sincerely considered taking it, but the semester starts in about a week. Thanks for the heads-up, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails