12.21.2010

I don't trust you with my purse.

My dad and I went to Panera today, and after we had been there for a while, a woman sat down near us. She put the pager thing and her drink down on the table, took off her coat and got a little comfortable.

So then, when her pager goes off, she stands up, taking her purse with her.

This is fine. Honestly, I don't care. You can never be too careful, right? But wouldn't you think that if she doesn't trust the strangers around her to not steal her purse when she goes away for less than a minute, she also wouldn't trust us with her coat?

I'm just saying, if you're taking your purse with you to avoid it getting stolen, why not go on and assume anything else you leave behind is going to be stolen also?

Especially your Pepsi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails