10.13.2010

Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater

Who seriously still cheats on tests?

Especially when they're SO easy?

I just took a test and the guy beside me (along with a few other stragglers) was taking forever, so people had started chatting a little and the prof was trying to find someone with a laptop he could use, so he's obviously not paying attention.

So I look over to my right to see if this guy is ever going to finish his test, and he totally has his phone out and is googling the questions.

I just thought it was absolutely ridiculous for a couple of reasons.

1.) The question he was looking up was not hard at all.
2.) Each short answer question was worth six points out of 120, so is it really worth losing respect for yourself for six tiny points?
3.) Cheating is just so rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails