9.03.2010

YOU DON'T HAVE A MILITARY DISCOUNT? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?????

I have nothing against military discounts, just like I don't have anything against senior citizen discounts at buffets or the teacher discount at New York and Company.

But oh my goodness, if one more person acts like they are entitled to a military discount, I'm going to go crazy!

Old Navy's military discount is the first four days of every month. That's just how it is.

When people ask me about it, I tell them this.

I'd say a little over 50% of the time, they answer with, "Oh, so we only deserve a discount four days out of the month?"

Like, nobody deserves a discount at a clothing store for any job they do. Just be happy that you get one at all.

And because it is during the first four days of the month right now, we have the military discount going on. This guy today was like "Man, finally! We've been asking everywhere and this is the first place that has it! I thought everybody had military discounts!"

Um, I'm not so sure about that, but I'll give you your ten percent off.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear... We do a teacher discount too! Although the teachers don't have that strange sense of entitlement...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails