6.05.2010

I don't think the dying animals care about your vacation.

OKAY.

I was at work today, and these people were checking out. It was a twelve- or thirteen-year-old girl and her mom.

The girl handed her mom a pair of shorts and says "These shorts remind me of Destin."

View This is where Destin is. in a larger map
First of all, that doesn't make any sense. They were plain denim shorts. Kids say the stupidest things sometimes. Like seriously, what does that have to do with anything?

Anyway, we're at the end of the transaction, and the girl looks up at her mom and is like, "Hey Mom, we're probably not going to Destin this year are we?"

And the mom's like, "No, probably not."

Then the girl looks directly at me and says, "Stupid oil's ruining my vacation."

I'm usually really good at containing myself at work, but I rolled my eyes at her and didn't say "Have a good day." I know right, I'm such a horrible employee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails