5.21.2010

Rand Paul

Rand Paul won the republican nomination for senate in Kentucky.

He spoke out against the Civil Rights act, basically saying that he believes that private businesses should be able to refuse people entrance on basis of race, sexuality, etc.

Whatever. I mean, I completely disagree with him and I think he's an embarrassment. But what are you gonna do, there are always going to be politicians you disagree with.

But here's the problem.

In his interview with Rachel Maddow, he absolutely would not answer her questions. She asked him over and over to clarify what he was saying, and he continuously refused. It was so frustrating to me! Here are links to YouTube clips of the show:





Just answer the question! If it's what you believe, stand up for it!


(PS: I'm sorry the videos are showing up so big...I don't know why it's doing that.)

2 comments:

  1. "Well, what the interesting thing is... *boring, off-topic historical/hypothetical reference*"

    SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete