2.17.2010

Babies/Children

I hate them.

Don't give me your crap about the fact that the children are the future. Of course they're the future. I realize that I used to be a child, and that I used to be a baby before I was a child.

I just don't want to be around your children. (Except yours, Melissa, your kids are the best.)

It has a lot to do with the fact that I used to work at a library, where parents would drop their kids off and go do their grocery shopping, leaving the children to wreak havoc on the books.

Now I work at Old Navy, and the parents there do nothing to discipline their children either!

I just really don't want your children yelling and screaming and generally being rude in my earshot. I'm not going to be able to have children if I hate them all. And then who will hate everyone?

1 comment:

  1. Oh I can help but comment, after all my children are so special they are the only exception. I must say though, you don't really hate the children, it's actually their parents. The library is not a babysitting co-op, and should not have been used as one. I find this apalling. The way children are permitted to behave in public is indeed sad. I can understand your frustration as I share it, however, it is mostly the parents who are at fault. Now the very rude, offensive teenagers... Well don't even get me satrted. Of course I know a few exceptions to that also! :) Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails