1.19.2010

MSU Basketball

Okay, I mean I like sports as much as the next girl. Actually that's not true. I hate sports! (Duh!)

So anyway, I get all these e-mails from MSU about buying tickets to basketball games, and it's like thanks but no thanks, I won't be attending, I'm good.

And then they send it to me again and again until, I presume, all the tickets are sold out.

Like really, I saw the first one! There is no need to continue to send more.

Also, they send just as many e-mails about the less important sports, like hockey, and I REALLY really don't want to go see a hockey game AT ALL. There should be some separate sports e-mail list that people can sign up for instead of lumping them all together.

The end.

1 comment:

  1. hello you do love a sport....curling! :)

    ReplyDelete